Saturday, August 1, 2015

Saturday Matinee- Here She Comes Again

She banged on the door for what seemed like an eternity!!!!
Finally, the demon Ba'al slowly opened the door!
"Oh Hi Kaaren! I didn't hear you knocking? What can I do for you?"
"You know damned well what you can do for me.....you can let me in....Honestly just because I criticized your torture pit as amateur is that any reason to lock me out???"
"Well we're all a little exhausted from your last visit Kaaren, maybe you could come back in a couple of millennia?"
"But where will I go?"
"Maybe you should go see Mr. Jordan again Kaaren! I'm sure there's a nice sissy body he can put you in! But we've got to go now....we're....uh....we're going to be washing our hair for the next couple of thousand years!!!"












No comments:

Post a Comment