Saturday, May 2, 2015

Saturday Matinee - Make Sure They're Dead

Detective Tony Cox watched in horror as the mad Doctor approached him with the syringe!
"Well my dear, you're almost finished! One more injection of my feminizing formula and you'll be a woman forever!"
"No please, don't....I have a wife, I have kids...."
"Well perhaps you should have stayed home with them  instead of interfering with my business! After this last injection you'll soon forget them  and you'll become my newest house slave...it's a shame I had to kill your partner! he would have made a lovely girl and I could have trained you together!"
As if on cue Detective Bobby Johnson jumped from his hiding spot!
"You bastard! When you kill someone you better make sure they're dead!!!"
He leaped toward the madman and as they scuffled the syringe slipped from the doctors hand and stabbed into Johnson's arm, filling him with the dose meant for his partner!!!
Instantly the room began to swirl around him and as he collapsed to the floor he felt....he felt his body changing!!!
 "Oh my god....Bobby!!!! Noooo!!!!" wailed the bound Detective Cox!!!
The madman regaining his composure began laughing as he realized his good fortune and his laughter became more and more manic as he prepared the two syringes for his two newest slaves!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment