Thursday, April 2, 2015

Just Like That

"That's perfect Kaaren, you stay there just like that and I'll be right back!"
I strained with all my senses to get some idea of what was coming and then I heard her on the stairs....was that just one set of footsteps.....I thought I heard two voices...I thought I heard her giggle...
Suddenly the door opened and I heard someone exclaim, "Holy shit I can't believe it!"
I knew that voice! When I turned my head and saw who it was my humiliation, although just beginning, was already complete!!!!










2 comments:

  1. Kaaren,

    Is your ass as cute and cuddly as this one? I'll bet it is. Probably one of those tight little tushies that fits in the palm of the hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to get teased relentlessly about having a girly ass! I always loved it, it's one of my best features!

      Delete