Friday, April 3, 2015

Freedom

Since she released me from the cage I've been playing with myself almost non-stop! I actually feel drained and still somehow I don't really feel fulfilled!
The orgasms are nice but there's nothing special about them! Especially since she's told me to take care of myself privately!
In the time I spent in chastity the idea of an orgasm became so much more to me than an actual orgasm...I don't know if that makes sense to any of you...in a way the anticipation was better than the actual thing!!!!
I feel like I'm chasing something and I might have already passed it by!
All the while she gives me little smiles and she seems to be aware of my problem even though I haven't discussed it with her yet!!!
Now if you'll all excuse me I think I feel it getting hard again so I'll have to step into the other room to take care of it!














No comments:

Post a Comment