Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Sissy School - Volunteers

Sissy Leeanne smiled at the new boy from St. Dunstans School For Boys."
"So as I was saying Tommy, we're looking for volunteers to help out at Sissy School. You'd be helping all of the sissies here understand male sexual response and also you'd be....um...demonstrating how a man....um...how a man.....Kaaren could you please stop that it's very distracting!"
"Oh I'm sorry Leeanne I was just....testing him for...hardness...if you'd like I can taste test him and give you my recommendation!"
"What a good idea Kaaren! I think I'll join you!"













2 comments:

  1. Boys with big toys are the most fun to play with

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise. I try to be good. To do things by the book at Sissy School. But Kaaren is such a bad, er, I mean, positive influence over me, that sometimes I have to lower my guard.

    ReplyDelete