Saturday, March 28, 2015

Saturday Matinee - The Fiendish Device

Rex Barker watched in horror as his young sidekick Tommy emerged from the device!
"What have you done to him you fiend!"
"I have made him into the latest Love Slave for the Sultan of Arabistan! The Sultan is always pleased with the young ones and he's already offered me quite the healthy sum for this one!"
"You'll never get away with this! I'll...."
"You'll do nothing Mr. Barker! I've pre-sold you as well! Your new Master prefers the ones that are hard to break! He likes the challenge! But he is very specific in his needs!"
"You're not putting me into that machine, I'll die first!"
"No need to die Mr.Barker! Your new Master has his own methods of feminiztion! You've been sold just as you are!!!"
As Rex struggled against his bonds several men grabbed him and carried him to his fate! His screams were drowned out by the fiends laughter!!!!











5 comments:

  1. You do such an awesome job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you re-purposed this pulp cover. Just wish it was real so I could read about Tommy's new life and Rex's feminization.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why not write it?I've read your work on Fictionmania and you're a wonderful writer!!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the suggestion. Right now I'm trying to catch up on lots of stories I've already started writing. But the tale of Tommy and Rex would be FUN.

    ReplyDelete