Wednesday, March 4, 2015

It's Alright Sissy

When I got in from doing my errands I didn't realize that her mother had stopped by and I certainly didn't know she was changing her clothes in the bedroom! When I pushed open the door I stuttered an apology and stepped back! She however smiled and told me to come in!!!
"We're all girls here, aren't we Sissy,?"
It was a little weird and a little hot but if she didn't mind me watching...well I love to watch!!!! And I wished I could have lingerie just like hers!
No sex or anything, in fact the only time I touched her was when I zipped up her dress! Although I have to admit I wouldn't mind worshiping the place where my sweet wife came into the world!!! Maybe some day....












1 comment:

  1. Sissykaaren I would be so proud to be called one of the girls by her!!! It's very arousing!!! Yes worshipping her G spot would be incredibly hot!!! Secretly I have often fantasied worshipping your G spot!!!

    ReplyDelete