Saturday, February 21, 2015

Saturday Matinee - Flash Gordon

Dale Arden groaned as Ming pounded into her again and again! Flash, helpless in the cage, could only watch and shout threats at the mad emperor of the planet Mongo!!!!
Ming laughed as he spilled his seed into the ravished Dale, who by now was merely whimpering!
"The deed is done! Dale Arden shall give birth to my child! My dynasty is now assured!"
With a gesture the guards carried her off to spend the next months restrained in the birthing cocoon!
With another gesture Flash was dragged before Ming and he found himself bound as Dale had been bound, shackled to the breeding table!!!
"I have looked forward to this for years"
As the newly tumescent Ming stepped up behind him he leaned over and whispered!
"I hope you're as virginal as she was...I like them tight....in your case my imperial guard is lining up and they hope you're tight too, soon you'll truly understand why they call me Ming the Merciless!!!!!"
Flash Gordon's screams were lost as the doors to the chamber swung shut!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment