Friday, January 9, 2015

My Analyst

My new analyst is trying so hard to understand the root causes of my many, many fetishes!
When I arrived for my session I was surprised when her secretary led me into a different room than usual! I was even more surprised when she entered the room dressed for business!!!!
"Now Kaaren, I think for the next few sessions we should explore this spanking fetish of yours! And the best way to help me understand will be a hands-on experience. You can tell me all about what you're feeling as we proceed!"
"Okay, Dr. Mentia, thanks for going to such lengths to help me!"
"It's my job Kaaren! and please call me Doctor Dee, or Mistress Dee if that makes you more comfortable."
Thank you....Mistress Dee!" 
"Very good Kaaren! Now pick up your skirt and I think we'll start with your panties on at the beginning!"
"Yes Ma'am!!!"














3 comments:

  1. D,D,D, Dr. D, D, D Dementia? Oh no Kaaren! She has special skills Kaaren! Or so I'm told. Prepare thyself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I think I can start with one of those paddle ball paddles. The popsicle wood works really well as its quite lightweight and if you use it right, its maximum skin coverage and proper weight force displacement should give optimum performance. Its already been sanded down so you don't have to worry about splinters either!

    I have never had red hair either, though it was eggplant for a few weeks back in the day. Might be a good look for me! I can't wait to get started with the rest of the tools in my arsenal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One way or another I'm sure you'll get to the bottom of my problems!!!

      Delete