Saturday, November 1, 2014

Saturday Matinee - The Brides Cravings

"Hahahahaha! You've been bathed in my special female hormone mixture for several days now Detective, I doubt at this point your own mother would recognize you!!! But with the wreck I staged all your friends think you're dead!!!"
"What are you going to do to me you fiend! When I get out of here I'll...."
"You'll do nothing detective! When I turn this switch I'll flood you with male semen! When it combines with my special hormone formula you'll be completely and totally addicted to mens seed! You'll crave it more than anything else, even more than your freedom! Then I'll put you to sleep with the others and I'll sell you to the highest bidder!!!"
"No...they'll get you...someone else will piece it together like I did....someone else will come..."
"I'm counting on it Detective....I always need more brides for my customers!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!"













No comments:

Post a Comment