Thursday, October 30, 2014

I Can Hear

Blindfolded and bound! Corseted and caged! All I can do is strain to hear!
Voices and laughter...one maybe two I can't be sure...her voice so distinct but I can't make out what she's saying...another voice...deeper...a man...and another...softer...a man, a woman....I can't tell....coming closer....whispers now and quiet laughter....footsteps...more than one....more than two maybe...then the door opens and it's quiet for a moment...then closer...then hands and tongues and cocks and pussies all in a blur....then sweet sweet cum in my mouth and a woman...definitely not my wife rides my tongue till her cum joins his....and then...they're gone...as I lay dazed,,,sweat and cum dripping from me....she pulls the blindfold loose...."Very good Sissy!" she says.....who were they...."Friends" was all she would say...so all the couples we know...it could be any of them....god if it wasn't for the cage that alone would make me cum!!!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment