Saturday, September 13, 2014

Hello Sissy

Oh hello Sissy, it's so good to see you!
All by yourself today?
Your wife is letting you shop for yourself, isn't that nice of her!
You have a note for me from your wife....well let me have it.
In a sealed envelope! Did you peek inside Sissy?
Let's see what it says....mmmmm....oh my....well this will be fun!
Okay Sissy go into the changing room and strip down to your skin while I get a few things for you to try on....
Then we'll go for a nice walk down to the Food Court and we'll get some opinions on whether the lingerie looks good on you!
Your wife asked me to take your phone and take lots of pictures for her...I swear you two are my favorite customers!!!












1 comment:

  1. I know who this model is but her name escapes me? I think her last name is Kerr? It's funny I've had a secret fantasy about her being a TS lady. She's so exotic looking that I fantasizes that she was TS.

    Beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete