Thursday, June 19, 2014

I Watched

I watched as that big black cock pounded her, stretching her, changing her mind forever about what a cock is!!!
As I watch I wonder...what must he feel like...inside you...thrusting in over and over...relentlessly seeking his pleasure from your yielding body...your nerve ends aflame...stretched to your limit...pleasure overwhelming pain....feeling him deep inside you as his balls hit your bottom...then feeling the iron hard length of him withdraw leaving a void in you that he fills a moment later...as he groans and fucks you...building, always building to that glorious moment when he fills you with his hot white cream....
But he's in her, not me....and all I can hope for is the taste of him when I lick her after he's done....but a Sissy can dream!


















1 comment: