Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sissy School - Aftermath

Neither one of them was sure what they had done to deserve a trip to the Headmistress but they held hands and shared their courage all the way there!
After receiving "correction" from the Headmistress the two naughty sissies did some "wall time"! They risked even more punishment by whispering to each other!
"You OK Leeanne, Headmistress was a little rough today!"
"I guess so Kaaren but it really stings! I'm still not sure why she was so angry!"
"Me either but it was kind of exciting wasn't it? It's different when a woman spanks you! She really knows how to hit all the right spots!"
"Kaaren it really hurts!"
"Sweet Leeanne when we get back to the dorm I promise I will make you forget all about it! All she did was get my motor running!"
There was some giggling until Headmistress cleared her throat and the sissies kept it to themselves until later!!!










2 comments:

  1. So there was a happy ending after all? Yaaayyyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any ending where I'm next to you is a happy ending sweet Leeanne!

      Delete