Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Office Temp

Mr. Beck and I had hit it off, even though I was only a Temp he expressed a deep interest in me! Somehow our conversation turned to how my wife spanks me and he insisted that I demonstrate on him!
He must have been really interested because he kept asking me questions like, "Doesn't she spank you harder than that?" and "Doesn't she spank you longer than that?". It's just lucky that he had that hairbrush in his desk drawer!
It was so nice of him to try to understand our lifestyle!









3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely scene dear Kaaren but I didn't know you had a dommy side darling?

    That is one enticing set of boi buns though - just begging for pinkin up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dommy!!! Me!!!! Only doing what he asked me to do.....he seemed so interested how could I not???

      Delete
  2. Just teasin GF. ;)

    ReplyDelete