Monday, May 12, 2014

It's Completely Worth It

I love writing this blog! I love sharing my thoughts, dreams and fantasies with you all! But there are sometimes I spend a bit too much time working on it and my sweet wife gets a little impatient....

"Kaaren, I'm tired of waiting for you! I called you five minutes ago!"
"I Just need another minute....owwww!"



"Dammit Kaaren, you'd better finish right now! I need you in the bedroom now!"
"I'm just about done! I just have to hit....owwww....publish....owwww...and I'll be right there!"


"Alright Kaaren, you have two minutes....I want you out of those pants and on your knees between my legs! One second more and you'll consider this paddling just a warm-up!"
"I'll be there my love!"



I hit "publish" and dropped my pants. Damn she had warmed me up nicely!

I headed to the bedroom hoping I had satisfied my sweet readers as much as I was about to satisfy my sweet wife!








4 comments:

  1. I have no doubt that you did sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't get as many spankings as i would like. i do prefer it when it hurts a bit more than i think i might desire as it helps to re-affirm my submissive position both to me and to my wife. It hurts at the time but i do want it. i hope you appreciate your spanking as well. It is a special bond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when she pulls me over her lap and warms me up! As the nerve endings spring to life they send their messages straight to my pleasure center! Before she put the cage on me I would cum almost every time she spanked me!
      And I also like it when she gives me just a little more than I think I want! It reminds me that I don't really have control here, which just makes me more submissive than I already am!

      Delete
    2. I love it wen I have a lill sissy cry on her shoulder at the end

      Delete