Monday, April 28, 2014

Is He There Yet?

"Hello Sissy. are you being a good girl?"
She always asked me that! Every phone call...it was like a little ritual!
"Yes Ma'am, but a good spanking would help me improve!"
She laughed, it was the sweetest sound!
"Sissy the pool man is coming today please give him whatever he needs!"
"Yes Ma'am, he's here already Ma'am!"
"My, he came early today! Did he mention any problems with opening the pool for the season?"
"Well he's checking it right now and aside from a light covering he says he sees no problem getting into the parts he's most concerned about."
"Very good Sissy, you know I think he has a crush on you! Wiggle your ass at him a little....maybe we can get a discount!"
"Wiggle my ass? OK I understand...I think he needs me now sweetheart...I have to go!"
"Good girl Sissy, I'll see you later! Maybe we'll talk about that spanking!"
"I'm sure I deserve it Ma'am! Bye bye"












No comments:

Post a Comment