Friday, April 11, 2014

Don't You Love It Sissy!

Don't you love it Sissy! Doesn't his cum taste so good? I told him my Sissy husband was going to lick it all up when I got home and you know what Sissy...he didn't believe me...he didn't believe me Sissy can you imagine! That's why I want you to call him when you're done licking up his cum and tell him you ate it all out of my pussy....I know you can't talk now with your mouth full...but that's what you're going to do...tell him you sucked all his sweet cum from my pussy and if he still doesn't believe it I want you to invite him over to fuck me again and we'll prove it in person!!!! I won't have him thinking I'm a liar!!!!




3 comments:

  1. If this were you, i bet you would love the clean up work, and would be very nervous about making that first call. After a few calls, you will understand how respectful of your Mistress your calls are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Calling a MAN and telling him you just ate his cum and inviting him to your home to have your wife just so you can prove you'll eat his cum is just so humiliating and deeply exciting at the same time!!! I crave the humiliation, deeply embarrassing at the time yet ultimately so exciting!!!!
      I guess that along with my dozens of other fetishes and fantasies I could keep a psychiatrist in business for years!!!

      Delete
    2. With a fair, loving, respectful, and adventurous Mistress, we can do and get through anything. A little humiliation and embarrassment helps us grow and improve our skills. Remember, there are more times when we are just serving our Mistress without the humiliation and embarrassment. It is the balance that keeps the psychiatrist in the wings. Of course, the psychiatrist might be Mistress's boyfriend!!

      Delete