Saturday, April 12, 2014

Championship

Here we are at the East Coast Sissy Cocksucker Championship ladies and gentlemen and sissies! Let me tell you it's been a long, hard contest with some stiff competition and it finally comes to this! The defending champion Sweet sweet Sissy Leeanne is defending her title against that brash newcomer Sissy Kaaaren!
Let me tell you these sissies are ready and have already taken on lots of big hard cocks! Sissy Leeanne the current champion is holding on to a steady lead as she has already gotten three men to cum and it looks like her fourth is almost ready to go! Her challenger Sissy Kaaren has been working on her second cock for some time now without much success and is looking a little worried as the time limit winds down!


With only seconds to go it looks like....oh wait a minute is it....yes...just as the buzzer sounds that's four loads for the current champion, Leeanne wins again!!!
I'd like to get a word but these two sissies, in the true spirit of the game, are kissing and sharing that last load between them! What a beautiful display!!!













3 comments:

  1. I wish we coulda tied sweet girl. If I own, it's only because you taught me so well in our private practice sessions at Sissy School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The true winner is the spirit of competition!

    I assume that the you two will be training even more strenuously in the off-season?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always looking for training opportunities!!!

      Delete