Sunday, April 27, 2014

Catching Up

So what have you been up to?
Yeah it was a long week for me too but Saturday night made it all worth it!
Yeah he was very cute, took me out to "Le Cocu Inn" for dinner and dancing, it was wonderful!
Wellll, yes he did come home with me...
Details! You are so nosy girlfriend!
OK well I don't want to kiss and tell but when we got to my bedroom he was very...enthusiastic!
Twice, just with his tongue! And then we got down to it!
Well I didn't pull out a ruler you know, I was kind of busy at the time! But I guess around 9 inches! And really thick too!
Yeah it hurt a little...but it got better hehehehe!
Oh yeah, every which way! Him on top, me on top, doggy...I lost track!
I had so many orgasms! When he came I thought it would never stop!
Oh yes of course Sissy was here...I mean where else could she possibly be?
Yes still caged...
I know it keeps her so nice and submissive...
Sissy made me cum again as she licked up all his cum and it took a while too, there was an awful lot to lick up but you know how she loves it!
No my friend didn't stay, he was big but a one shot wonder! Even Sissy sucking him couldn't get him up again!
Yes Sissy is right here would you like to say hello?
Sissy, take the phone, your sister wants to say hello!



1 comment: