Friday, March 21, 2014

Sissy School - Turnabout Again

During Leeanne's spanking Ms Sara answered a knock on the classroom door. After a brief conversation she returned her attention to the two sissies.
"Kaaren, please stop spanking Sissy Leeanne immediately!" she ordered in a firm voice. "I've just been told that the crib notes that poor Leeanne was caught with were written on your stationary Kaaren! And it looks like your handwriting too!! Do you have anything to say Sissy Kaaren?"
Sissy Karen looked longingly at her friend Leeanne's sweet pink bottom and then she started to cry!
"I'm sorry Ms Sara it's just that Leeanne has such a beautiful bottom and I just love to feel it and see it and she almost never get's spanked like I do and I just wanted to...."
"Stop right there Kaaren, you framed your own best friend just so you could spank her? I think you owe her an apology!"
""I'm very sorry Leeanne. please don't be mad at me...pretty please?
Ms. Sara pointed to Leeanne's pink bottom, "I think you should give her bottom a kiss to make her feel better don't you Kaaren?"
"Yes Ms Sara!" she said leaning in to plant a soft kiss between those lovely cheeks.


Both sissies moaned as her lips made contact
"Really Kaaren, she was spanked because of you! Show some enthusiasm and maybe your punishment won't be quite as severe as you deserve.
Sissy Kaaren smiled to herself and thought that maybe this was working out even better than she had hoped! She bent to her friends sweet, sweet ass and went to work!










2 comments:

  1. Well, I might say, "oh my!" But this time, that really wouldn't quite capture the true sense of my response my dear sweet Kaaren. And so, if I squeal just a bit, and moan, and urge you to "Go deeper," would that convey the depth of my response?

    Kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my only response could be Oh My!!!! If I went any deeper I'd be in front of you and I guess that would be pretty nice too!!!

      Kisses...Placed Wherever You Want Them
      Kaaren

      Delete